EDGE Insight CTS3 Monitor
Features & Details:
- #1 Preferred Digital Gauge monitor on the market
- Most comprehensive, state-of-the-art, multi-gauge touch-screen display on the market
- 3rd Generation design is faster and more capable than ever
- Simple installation – just plug into OBDII port. No wiring required
- Compatible with most domestic gas and diesel vehicles 1996 and newer (1998.5-2005 Dodge/Ram coverage coming soon!)
- Monitor key vehicle parameters like EGT, re-gen cycles, trans temp, boost, RPM and dozens more
- Full color, 5” capacitive touch screen with auto-dimming
- Offers crystal clear data at your fingertips
- Highly customizable gauges and backgrounds
- Boot up directly to gauge screen upon key cycle
- Swipe capability allows easy switching between screens as needed for towing, performance, economy, etc
- Built-in performance meter measures 0-60, ¼ mile times and more
- Advanced integrated data logger with export capability
- Clear and Read DTC codes
- Integrated accessory system for additional gauges or can control switches for lighting, compressors, winch, etc
- Wi-Fi update-able
- Includes windshield mounting bracket
Insight is the #1 preferred digital gauge monitor in the market today, used by daily drivers and enthusiasts everywhere. Engineered to be the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art, multi-gauge touch-screen display on the market. The third Generation CTS is faster, slimmer, smoother, more advanced, and Wi-Fi update compatible. In addition to the new slim case design, the Insight CTS3 now offers a 5” full-color capacitive touch screen display, making our gauges the sleekest in the industry. We didn’t stop at making the display better; we added an all-new, high-speed, processor that provides easy swipe gestures and navigation throughout the product resulting in a user experience that is unmatched in the automotive aftermarket.
Capture and record even more information about the vehicles performance with the Insights scan tool feature.
Displays and clears diagnostic trouble codes with full text description*
Displays peak values such as speed and RPM, HP & Torque*
Performance testing: 0-60 and quarter-mile times
Expandable (items sold separately)
With the EAS 12V Power Supply Kit you can use the Insight on pre-OBDII vehicles by wiring it to a 12V power source!
Compatible with optional Edge Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories
Compatible with optional EGT pyrometer for engine protection
Control aftermarket lights, compressors and more with 98609 EAS Power Switch
There are no reviews yet.